Print: photograph of polka-dotted red facejug, matte, museum-quality poster, 8”x10”, wall art print decor by potter, Ben Alden Watford
Make a statement in you home decor with a printed reproduction of a photograph depicting Ben Alden Watford's facejug at Greater Good Gallery in New Bern, North Carolina.
These matte, museum-quality posters are printed on thick, durable, archival, acid-free paper.
The image a standard 8"x10" which fits in standard frames available in big box stores.
NOTE: Greater Good Gallery sells the original handmade pottery in its Brick & Mortar location at 228 Craven St., New Bern, NC. Each piece is one-of-a-kind and highly collectable. Inventory changes often. To request handmade pottery facejug, contact Ben Watford, email firstname.lastname@example.org
All copyright and reproduction rights are reserved by the artist and may not be reproduced without written consent of the artist.
Artwork should be displayed away from direct sun, fluorescent light, and humidity.
• We guarantee every purchase.
• Free shipping to locations within the continental U.S.A.
• Expect to receive your delivery within 5-10 business days.
• Greater Good Gallery uses USPS as its standard shipping service unless otherwise requested by the customer. If you prefer a specific shipping service, please contact customer service during opening hours daily, 11am-3pm, 252-649-1712 or email info@GreaterGoodGallery.com or visit in person at 228 Craven Street, New Bern, NC 28560.
• You can pick up your order at Greater Good Gallery, 228 Craven Street, New Bern, NC 28560.
• Please leave a phone number to arrange pickup.
• We will call you when your order is ready.
• Please expect your order to be completed and ready for pickup within 5-10 business days.
Return and Refund Policy
• If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase and choose to return it, Greater Good Gallery will issue a refund, less shipping costs, within 30 days. Exempt are custom orders. This money back guarantee is subject to the following terms, conditions & exceptions:
• The patron must contact Greater Good Gallery within 14 days of receipt of the product with the wish to return or exchange the item, and request return authorization and instructions. The product must be returned to Greater Good Gallery within 30 days of its original ship date. The patron is responsible for assuring the product is returned to Greater Good Gallery on the time schedule above.
• The money back guarantee requires the product to be returned in its original packaging, in the original condition. Greater Good Gallery reserves the right to accept a return without refund for any product that is damaged, or to reduce the refundable amount to compensate for damage. If Greater Good Gallery decides to take this action, it will contact the purchaser to explain the options.
• Any refund transaction will be processed using the same credit card used for the original purchase.
• Greater Good Gallery reserves the right to retract this offer unilaterally for any individual or organization, at any time, for any reason. If retracted, this will not affect any previous orders shipped during the time the money back guarantee was in effect. Purchasers with orders in process, which have not yet shipped, will be contacted if the money back guarantee is retracted.
• Please contact customer service during opening hours daily, 11am-3pm, 252-649-1712 or email info@GreaterGoodGallery.com or visit in person at 228 Craven Street, New Bern, NC 28560.