Call for ARTISTS: setup in the Isaac Taylor Garden during ARTcrawl, Fri., Oct. 13, 2017 with live music by Caffeinated Soul Boogie, presented by Greater Good Gallery
No fee. Let Lisa know, and she will add you to the list.
Friday, October 13, 2017 from 5-8pm, at 228 Craven Street:
The success of Boho is demonstrating! Make something! Show the Process!
Demonstrate with paint, poetry, music, making crafts!
Friday’s ArtCRAWL in bohemian fashion is an event for artists, crafters & performers to paint, create & perform. We have poets, painters, sculptors or musicians who gather with each other and meet new people while demonstrating their craft or skill. The event is bohemian because creative people are demonstrating their craft or skill which will inspire others to become creative.
Guests will see you in-person at the event and in photos on facebook.
Ideas on demonstrating:
• An easel, brushes, and canvas to paint
• Your tools to make jewelry
• Sandpaper to smooth sculpture
• A community art project where the public can interact
• Your ukulele or guitar to perform
• Jugglers should bring props
• Clay to make coil pottery
Please do not ask Lisa for anything.
There is no fee to setup, instead we ask:
• Please share all press-releases and photos
• Bring volunteers (friend or family) to help with your setup/cleanup event
• Bring our promotional materials to share, make a sign with your name on it. Hand out business cards with your contact info, website, email, etc.
• BRING A SMALL table to setup for your supplies/tools/ware
• If you are making a mess, please use a drop-cloth or table cloth
• BRING A chair for you to sit upon
• SHOW A couple of finished pieces for display (it’s a 3-hour event, no need to bring your whole studio)
• Take photos (send digital jpgs to email@example.com)
• Only bring what you can carry, as you will be walking with your items.
SETTING UP Isaac Taylor Garden & around the perimeter of Greater Good Gallery:
• Please pull up to the gate and unload quickly to the sidewalk.
• Ask your volunteer to watch over your belongings while you find a parking spot - Through the traffic light on Front Street, then turn right into public parking lot (only one block away).
• Set-up for artists begins at 4pm.
• Please pack up and leave by 8pm.
PLEASE HELP US:
Bohemian Artists, please like our Facebook page,
Greater Good Gallery, please like our Facebook page,
Click facebook friend to Lisa Bisbee,
so that she can tag your photos on facebook.